Saturday 17 February 2007

February 18th 2007

Just a quick update today. Last weekend we went to the Newark Boat Jumble. Bargains to be had. I'd Recommend these to anyone. We purchased a Yam 230 Inflatable tender. As new. Had only been used by the Dealer for Demos. Cost £170. Normal retail £389.00+. Also picked up a Porta Potti to replace the sea toilet we removed. Unused, bargain at £20.00. Also a load of other bits and bobs. The next jumble is over in Norwich so we'll be making a visit there as well. I fitted the new fixing to the Autohelm this week along with fixing on the Solar Panel. Welded up the trailer and will be fitting new Indespension units this week. Joy! If anyone has any questions just drop a line in the comments box as these get emailed to me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Promise full update and also some piccies this week. Chris

No comments:

 
Sports Blogs - Blog Top Sites